The CyberCX Story
CyberCX has united Australia and New Zealand's most trusted cyber security companies to deliver the most comprehensive end to end cyber security services offering to enterprises and governments.
With a workforce of over 700 cyber security professionals and a footprint of over 20 offices across Australia and New Zealand and global presence in Europe and US, CyberCX offers a full suite of cyber security services.
We specialise in:
- Strategy & Consulting
- Security Testing & Assurance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Security Integration & Engineering
- Identity & Access Management
- Managed Security Services
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- Cyber Capability, Education & Training
The Recruitment Process
- Online Application (including CV, cover letter, academic transcript)
- Phone interview
- Psychometric or aptitude test (online)
- Face to face - Panel interview (Flexible - Online or face to face)
- Final round Interview with a Director (Flexible - Online or face to face)
Remuneration & Career prospects
If you're keen to get broad experience, our graduate program gives you the opportunity to rotate through different areas of our organisation over a 12-month period and guarantees you a job at the end.
- Applications open from March 2021
- Successful applicants will commence work early 2022
- Rotate through various roles over 12 months
- Gain experience in most fields of cyber security – Security Assurance, Consulting, GRC, Security Operations
- On-going training & mentoring from some of the best greatest Cyber Security experts.
- Meet and connect with other CyberCX graduates at our Annual Graduate
- Guaranteed job with CyberCX upon completion